AllyO tackles workplace engagement challenges with candidates and employees, from hi to goodbye, using AI for end-to-end HR management solutions. We are the most funded (over $65M) artificial intelligence platform for HR teams, worldwide. AllyO has partnered with 15% of Fortune 50 companies. Backed by Tier 1 investors such as Google, SAP, Randstad, Bain and Cervin Ventures, we've also demonstrated hyper-growth of 4.5x year over year.
We are looking for individuals who can bring their structured problem-solving, technical acumen, and passion to deploy and maintain our AllyO products as a part of the Customer Success team. We are seeking those who can visualize actionable insights that empower our customers to drive better business outcomes. To be successful, you should feel energized by partnering with customers to solve their business challenges, developing durable solutions that maximize value to the customer and synthesizing insights to continuously improve their business through enhanced talent management.
- Build, customize and maintain AllyO bots that solve customer challenges and provide candidates and employees with an excellent and engaging experience
- Generate actionable insights from our data and analytics to enable our customers to manage their talent more effectively and efficiently
- Build a book of business with stable core revenue to drive growth
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to enhance products and develop tools to scale the business
- Be a customer advocate in order to provide input on our product roadmap and business strategy
- 1-3 years of customer facing experience, solving technical and business challenges
- A passion for customer partnership and collaboration to drive the success of our customers
- Intellectual curiosity supported by structured problem-solving skills
- Showcase technical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to ask questions to understand the customer goals, challenges and broader business context
- Ability to design and deploy solutions to meet customer requirements as well as training users
- Plus points: knowledge of scripting language and experience with SaaS-based applications and services in HR tech
We are located in the heart of Silicon Valley in Palo Alto, CA. Less than 1 mile away from the San Antonio Caltrain Station. We also provide relocation assistance.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Awesome company culture in a start up environment
- Make a true difference in what you do everyday
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision) and 401K
- Catered lunches everyday
- Flexible schedules and unlimited paid time off
Engage with our virtual recruiter to get you applied, OR text "Hello" to (650) 297- 8805