AllyO tackles workplace engagement challenges with candidates and employees, from hi to goodbye, using AI for end-to-end HR management solutions. We are the most funded and highest valued artificial intelligence for HR companies, worldwide. AllyO has partnered with 15% of The Fortune 50. Backed by tier 1 investors such as Google, SAP, Randstad, Bain and Cervin Ventures, we've also demonstrated hyper-growth of 4.5x year over year.
As a Data Scientist, you will be working across the following areas:
- Product knowledge: Taking the time to research and understand the product data model, ongoing changes, and logic that drives the model.
- Technical knowledge: Having a breadth of experience with different databases, query languages, ETL tools and developing code.
- Industry knowledge: Understanding the industry, the customers, the workflows, the metrics, the desired outcomes, and the problems.
- Analytical Skills: Creatively analyze data for exploratory trends using advanced data science algorithms and techniques.
- Algorithm Prototyping: Create new algorithms to provide insightful information to increase the value of AllyO’s product and services to the industry.
Our Data Scientist will be working with state of the art technology for a SaaS application, so it is key to have experience with software development, agile processes, web applications, APIs, REST, etc.
- Research AllyO databases and develop a broad set of metrics
- Creatively analyze metrics and deliver unique insights and/or predictions
- Prototype algorithms to automate insights and/or predictions
- Collaborate with team members to iterate and improve insights
- Participate and recommend tool chains for data analytics
- 3+ years in a data science role
- Experience with Software Development, Web Applications, SaaS and Cloud Computing
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, responsive and collaborative
- Organized, structured and results focused
- Extensive knowledge of scientific/mathematical algorithms
- Extensive knowledge and experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases, Python/jupyter notebook, ETL, Visualizers
- Bonus: Experience with SPARQL
We are located in the heart of Silicon Valley in Palo Alto, CA. Less than 1 mile away from the San Antonio Caltrain Station. We also provide relocation assistance.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Awesome company culture in a start up environment
- Make a true difference in what you do everyday
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision) and 401K
- Catered lunches everyday
- Flexible schedules and unlimited paid time off
Engage with our virtual recruiter to get you applied, OR text "Hello" to (650) 297- 8805