AllyO tackles workplace engagement challenges with candidates and employees, from hi to goodbye, using AI for end-to-end HR management solutions. We are the most funded and highest valued artificial intelligence for HR companies, worldwide. AllyO has partnered with 15% of The Fortune 50. Backed by tier 1 investors such as Google, SAP, Randstad, Bain and Cervin Ventures, we've also demonstrated hyper-growth of 4.5x year over year.
As a Tech Lead Backend Engineer, you’ll join the engineering team and will be instrumental in designing and building back-end system in collaboration with the team. We are looking for someone that is passionate about building simple and highly maintainable solutions for complex problems.
- Lead a small team of backend engineers
- Collaborate daily with product, internal stakeholders, and other engineers to design and build chatbot systems
- Owning major parts of the system, designing and delivering quality stable solutions
- Working independently to tackle difficult problems and implement timely solutions
- Communicating effectively within and across teams during design discussions
- Providing guidance for less experienced engineers
- 5+ years of backend engineering experience, ideally building products from ideation to launch on a strong engineering team.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field (M.S. a plus)
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Strong understanding of modern back-end service Python ecosystem frameworks: Django, Celery, Docker, Redis
- Experience with ORM , SQL database, MySQL
- APIs: REST/JSON, SOAP/XML
- Experience with AWS, Docker
- A pragmatic approach to engineering. Remove technical roadblocks by identifying areas of complexity and suggesting architectural improvements that increase performance and lower risk.
- Excellent technical, written, and verbal interpersonal communication skills.
We are located in the heart of Silicon Valley in Palo Alto, CA. Less than 1 mile away from the San Antonio Caltrain Station. We also provide relocation assistance.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Awesome company culture in a start up environment
- Make a true difference in what you do everyday
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision) and 401K
- Catered lunches everyday
- Flexible schedules and unlimited paid time off
Engage with our virtual recruiter to get you applied, OR text "Hello" to (650) 297- 8805