AllyO tackles workplace engagement challenges with candidates and employees, from hi to goodbye, using AI for end-to-end HR management solutions. We are the most funded and highest valued artificial intelligence for HR companies, worldwide. AllyO has partnered with 15% of The Fortune 50. Backed by tier 1 investors such as Google, SAP, Randstad, Bain and Cervin Ventures, we've also demonstrated hyper-growth of 4.5x year over year.
The Senior Quality Engineer is a critical position within AllyO , they should possess these qualities:
- Ability to acquire and continuously learn deep product knowledge to creatively build test plans and test scenarios
- Ability to understand the technology behind the product and can cover a wide range of technical topics from software development to specific product technology such as NLP.
- Good Industry knowledge and background in QA strategy, methodology and Test Automation
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non technical audience
- Analytical thinker with structured problem solving skills. Ability to assess technical problems , troubleshoot and analyze root cause and communicate findings effectively to the team
As the Senior Quality Engineer, you will be working with state of the art technology for a SaaS application, so it is key to have experience with software development, agile processes, web applications, APIs, REST, etc.
- Convert Product Requirements Documents into Test Plans and Test Cases
- Work closely with Product Owners and Engineering team in Sprint Planning, Grooming discussions to understand product features and provide QA estimates
- Work closely with Engineers to test and report issues, help with troubleshooting issues, clearly communicate bug descriptions and test data
- Test Automation for Front End and APIs to add test specs to existing frameworks
- Effectively plan and carry out End to end, functional, UI and API testing on a day to day basis for new features and bug fixes
- 5+ years experience in the Quality Engineering field
- 4+ years experience testing web and mobile applications
- 2+ years experience building Automation Test Frameworks and writing automated test scripts
- Excellent communications skills, responsive and collaborative
- A quick learner who is organized, structured and results oriented
- Ability to read and understand Python code
- Experience testing REST APIs using tools like Postman
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience writing basic to intermediate SQL queries
- Jira, G.Suite, SQL
- Experience with API automation
We are located in the heart of Silicon Valley in Palo Alto, CA. Less than 1 mile away from the San Antonio Caltrain Station. We also provide relocation assistance.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Awesome company culture in a start up environment
- Make a true difference in what you do everyday
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision) and 401K
- Catered lunches everyday
- Flexible schedules and unlimited paid time off
Engage with our virtual recruiter to get you applied, OR text "Hello" to (650) 297- 8805