AllyO tackles workplace engagement challenges with candidates and employees, from hi to goodbye, using AI for end-to-end HR management solutions. We are the most funded (over $65M) artificial intelligence platform for HR teams, worldwide. AllyO has partnered with 15% of Fortune 50 companies. Backed by Tier 1 investors such as Google, SAP, Randstad, Bain and Cervin Ventures, we've also demonstrated hyper-growth of 4.5x year over year.
The Solutions Architect is a critical position that has 7 major components at AllyO:
- Product knowledge: A solutions architect acquires and continuously learns deep product knowledge to creatively solve customer problems.
- Technical knowledge: A solutions architect understands the technology behind the product and can cover a wide range of technical topics from security to workflows to software development to specific product technology such as NLP.
- Industry knowledge: A solutions architect learns about the industry and specific customer challenges through research and conversations with customers and applies this knowledge in customer conversations.
- Customer Interfacing/Sales Skills: A solutions architect directly interfaces with the customers, helps solve their problems leveraging the product to its highest value.
- Communication/Collaboration: A solutions architect communicates in a professional manner, listens and acknowledges customer input in an open/non-defensive way as well as collaborates with peers and team members to provide the best solution to the customer.
- Structured Problem Solving: A solutions architect applies critical thinking to decompose problems into bounded solvable components to structure the conversation with the customer and apply product capabilities to provide an optimized solution.
- Trusted Advisor: A solutions architect builds a relationship with the customer through all prior components to become a trusted advisor. This is an extremely critical component.
The Solutions Architect will be working with state of the art technology for a SaaS application, so it is key to have experience with software development, agile processes, web applications, APIs, REST, etc.
- Pre-sales customer engagement to position product and technology as a best fit.
- Solutioning support to sales/solution specialists and customer success to help define best platform strategy/configuration for a given customer deployment.
- Post Sales engagement for workflow definition consisting of API integrations, 3rd party applications and product applications.
- Assist in SoW definition/development as needed.
- Provide inputs to product roadmaps.
- Define 3rd party integrations as needed for customer deployments.
- Build 3rd party technical relationships based on overall market need and define integrations and workflows in conjunction with the 3rd parties.
- Define and drive a measurable process/workflow for solutioning incorporating industry tools such as Jira to implement a workflow and Tableau for analyzing solutions and workflows.
- 2+ years in a customer facing role
- 5+ years in a solutions, development and/or technical role
- Excellent communication skills, responsive, collaborative
- Organized, structured and results focused
- Experience with Software Development
- Experience with Web Applications and SaaS
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Enterprise solutioning experience
- Knowledgeable on enterprise applications, infosec, APIs, integrations, data models, workflows, databases
- Jira, G.Suite, Tableau, SQL
We are located in the heart of Silicon Valley in Palo Alto, CA. Less than 1 mile away from the San Antonio Caltrain Station. We also provide relocation assistance.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Awesome company culture in a start up environment
- Make a true difference in what you do everyday
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision) and 401K
- Catered lunches everyday
- Flexible schedules and unlimited paid time off
Engage with our virtual recruiter to get you applied, OR text "Hello" to (650) 297- 8805