AllyO tackles workplace engagement challenges with candidates and employees, from hi to goodbye, using AI for end-to-end HR management solutions. We are the most funded (over $65M) artificial intelligence platform for HR teams, worldwide. AllyO has partnered with 15% of Fortune 50 companies. Backed by Tier 1 investors such as Google, SAP, Randstad, Bain and Cervin Ventures, we've also demonstrated hyper-growth of 4.5x year over year.
As a Demand Generation Manager, you will be responsible for leading and executing integrated multi-channel campaigns with a focus on driving pipeline creation. You will plan, execute, and report on campaigns to drive qualified leads. You will embody our company values, be creative, have a collaborative work ethic, strong attention to detail, data-driven decision making and a passion to deliver campaigns that drive the growth and health of our company. As the Demand Generation Manager, you will….
- Be responsible for support and oversight of team goal achievement
- Develops and trains employees
- Communicates performance expectations and provides performance feedback
- Recommends professional training and supports employee career planning
- Communicates company goals, policies, plans and priorities
- Collaborates with the team to define and communicate priorities
- Develop and execute demand generation programs
- Manage demand generation plan including inbound and outbound marketing programs
- Use analytics to present and review results with senior management, adjust budgets, and adapt campaign tactics to optimize delivery of qualified leads
- Measure and analyze performance against demand gen goals and continually optimize programs
- 4+ years of B2B SaaS marketing experience
- At least 1 year of people management experience
- Able to execute on strategies
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to analyze and make meaning out of data and translate that into actionable changes
- Can-do approach to optimizing various programs, testing new ways of executing and channels, and making decisions based on objective data to keep refining programs and investments
We are located in the heart of Silicon Valley in Palo Alto, CA. Less than 1 mile away from the San Antonio Caltrain Station. We also provide relocation assistance.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Awesome company culture in a start up environment
- Make a true difference in what you do everyday
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision) and 401K
- Catered lunches everyday
- Flexible schedules and unlimited paid time off
Engage with our virtual recruiter to get you applied, OR text "Hello" to (650) 297- 8805