AllyO tackles workplace engagement challenges with candidates and employees, from hi to goodbye, using AI for end-to-end HR management solutions. We are the most funded (over $64M) artificial intelligence platform for HR teams, worldwide. AllyO has partnered with 15% of Fortune 50 companies. Backed by Tier 1 investors such as Google, SAP, Randstad, Bain and Cervin Ventures, we've also demonstrated hyper-growth of 4.5X year over year.
As the Principle Product and Customer Marketing Manager you will impact all functions of the company through strategic prioritization, sales enablement, go to market optimization, product roadmap, and public communications. You will interface with customers and internal leaders, driving alignment on how to market AllyO as well boost customer advocacy.
- Work cross-functionally (across Sales, Customer Success, Product, Operations) to extract and synthesize insights from the market in terms of customer pain points and industry trends
- Work with marketing and sales to best articulate AllyO's value prop, by industry and buyer persona
- Drive customer advocacy and customer marketing with the goal of referrals, public case studies, and customers publicly collaborating with AllyO marketing
- Work closely with Operations to create best-in-class content (collateral, demos) for customer, partner, and analyst communication
- Map AllyO relative to competition and other software vendors, to clearly demonstrate lay of the land and AllyO's placement/disruption of it
- Develop strategic recommendations for AllyO executives based on market insights
- 5+ years of product marketing experience (Required, in SaaS startup is a bonus)
- 2 years work experience at a Tier 1 consulting firm (optional)
- Must have US work authorization and must be willing to relocate to Silicon Valley if need be
We are located in the heart of Silicon Valley in Palo Alto, CA. Less than 1 mile away from the San Antonio Caltrain Station. We also provide relocation assistance.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Awesome company culture in a startup environment
- Make a true difference in what you do everyday
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision) and 401K
- Catered lunches everyday
- Flexible schedules and unlimited paid time off
Engage with our virtual recruiter to get you applied, OR text "Hello" to (650) 297- 8805