AllyO tackles workplace engagement challenges with candidates and employees, from hi to goodbye, using AI for end-to-end HR management solutions. We are the most funded (over $65M) artificial intelligence platform for HR teams, worldwide. AllyO has partnered with 15% of Fortune 50 companies. Backed by Tier 1 investors such as Google, SAP, Randstad, Bain and Cervin Ventures, we've also demonstrated hyper-growth of 4.5x year over year.
- Directly manage a Business Strategy and Operations team. Use data to measure results, manage performance, identify opportunities, and influence the team and senior leadership.
- Develops insights and recommendations on key strategic questions, including the growth strategy and execution plan.
- Execute quickly and efficiently.
- Hands-on with the data, leverages data to develop opportunities and insights; backs recommendations and decisions with data. Develops projection models and headcount forecasts, budgets, and helps set business and team targets. Monitors forecasts vs actual to identify and address opportunities to collaborate cross-functionally to achieve goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in an analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Economics, Finance etc.)
- 10+ years of progressive experience in business management, business consulting or related discipline in the technology sector; Experience working in a top-tier management consulting firm highly desired
- 5+ years managing teams
- Excellent Excel and modeling skills; SQL and data visualization experience a strong plus
- Experience defining business metrics and setting goals
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
- Sound business judgment and strategic thinking
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Exceptional organization skills with high attention to detail
We are located in the heart of Silicon Valley in Palo Alto, CA. Less than 1 mile away from the San Antonio Caltrain Station. We also provide relocation assistance.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Awesome company culture in a start up environment
- Make a true difference in what you do everyday
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision) and 401K
- Catered lunches everyday
- Flexible schedules and unlimited paid time off
Engage with our virtual recruiter to get you applied, OR text "Hello" to (650) 297- 8805