AllyO tackles workplace engagement challenges with candidates and employees, from hi to goodbye, using AI for end-to-end HR management solutions. We are the most funded (over $65M) artificial intelligence platform for HR teams, worldwide. AllyO has partnered with 15% of Fortune 50 companies. Backed by Tier 1 investors such as Google, SAP, Randstad, Bain and Cervin Ventures, we've also demonstrated hyper-growth of 4.5x year over year.
As an Operations Manager, you will be involved in both strategy and execution, working closely with our leadership team, and play a critical role in bringing new ideas to life. This is a unique opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join a rapidly growing software company and make significant contributions. You will embody our company values, be creative, have a collaborative work ethic, strong attention to detail, data-driven decision making and a passion to deliver campaigns that drive the growth and health of our company.
- Be responsible for support and oversight of team goal achievement
- Develops and trains employees.
- Communicates performance expectations and provides performance feedback.
- Recommends professional training and supports employee career planning.
- Communicates company goals, policies, plans and priorities.
- Collaborates with the team to define and communicate priorities.
- Execute quickly and efficiently
- Help identify and implement new opportunities that grow AllyO’s business by conducting both qualitative and quantitative analysis to deliver insightful recommendations
- Develop a deep knowledge of AllyO’s operating model, processes and systems that support business execution, and identify needs for improvement
- 4+ years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, early stage companies, or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in people management
- Able to execute on strategies
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to analyze and make meaning out of data and translate that into actionable changes
- Self-starter - you naturally take ownership, look for opportunities, and do whatever it takes to drive results
We are located in the heart of Silicon Valley in Palo Alto, CA. Less than 1 mile away from the San Antonio Caltrain Station. We also provide relocation assistance.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Awesome company culture in a start up environment
- Make a true difference in what you do everyday
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision) and 401K
- Catered lunches everyday
- Flexible schedules and unlimited paid time off
Engage with our virtual recruiter to get you applied, OR text "Hello" to (650) 297- 8805