AllyO tackles workplace engagement challenges with candidates and employees, from hi to goodbye, using AI for end-to-end HR management solutions. We are the most funded (over $64M) artificial intelligence platform for HR teams, worldwide. AllyO has partnered with 15% of Fortune 50 companies. Backed by Tier 1 investors such as Google, SAP, Randstad, Bain and Cervin Ventures, we've also demonstrated hyper-growth of 4.5X year over year.
As a Sr. Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product design and development process. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will work very closely with the Lead designer, product managers and engineering team.
- You will own whole aspects of the process from inception to shipping and back again. From sketches and prototypes to visual design & overseeing the implementation
- Partner with product, user research, customer experience, sales, marketing and engineering to identify requirements, use cases, and user journeys for AllyO products
- Use data collected from research, user testing and market analysis to create truly user-centric designs
- Illustrate and communicate complex design solutions across uses cases by creating process flows, wireframes, motion studies, prototypes, and high fidelity mock-ups
- Collaborate with engineering throughout the product development life-cycle to iterate on and deliver a user experience that meets the highest quality bar
- Develop and maintain detailed design documentation including specifications and style guide
- Use a variety of metrics to analyze and continuously improve the user experience
- 5+ years of experience as a UX or interaction designer with demonstrable proficiency owning the design process from early stage ideation through high fidelity design to product ship
- You have detailed eyes for design, passionate about your craft, love the journey of discovery through iteration, and have relentlessly high standards.
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe Creative and prototyping (Invision, Figma and Principle) tools
- A portfolio demonstrating your passion for simple, intuitive, and beautiful user-centered designs
- An ability to have relentlessly high standards for design excellence within a lean, ship fast environment
- Fluency in UX, visual and interactive design best practices along with a strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Experience designing for mobile first approach and web along with a basic working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and native mobile technologies
We are located in the heart of Silicon Valley in Palo Alto, CA. Less than 1 mile away from the San Antonio Caltrain Station. We also provide relocation assistance.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Awesome company culture in a start up environment
- Make a true difference in what you do everyday
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision) and 401K
- Catered lunches everyday
- Flexible schedules and unlimited paid time off
AllyO is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, color, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. It is AllyO's policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
Engage with our virtual recruiter to get you applied, OR text "Hello" to (650) 297- 8805