AllyO tackles workplace engagement challenges with candidates and employees, from hi to goodbye, using AI for end-to-end HR management solutions. We are the most funded (over $65M) artificial intelligence platform for HR teams, worldwide. AllyO has partnered with 15% of Fortune 50 companies. Backed by Tier 1 investors such as Google, SAP, Randstad, Bain and Cervin Ventures, we've also demonstrated hyper-growth of 4.5x year over year.
As an Associate Product Manager position at AllyO, you put our customers and users first, participate in the creation of new products and features, from the idea stage to launch.
- Work by and demonstrate these cultural principles
- Work well cross functionally across all teams in the company including engineering, design, program management, QA, sales and customer success
- Launch new product features, drive adoption with sales and customer success
- Partner with senior PMs in the team to learn and hone in on key skills. Grow to be a product leader within the company driving product lines and P/L
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field or up to 2 years experience in product management, management consulting, or related field
- Demonstrated ability to pick up new concepts quickly; innate product sense; inherent interest in learning, creating and analyzing products.
- Excellent customer empathy to discover pain points, define and structure the problem, and write requirements
- Entrepreneurial and willing to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a strong inclination to be metrics driven
We are located in the heart of Silicon Valley in Palo Alto, CA. Less than 1 mile away from the San Antonio Caltrain Station. We also provide relocation assistance.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Awesome company culture in a start up environment
- Make a true difference in what you do everyday
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision) and 401K
- Catered lunches everyday
- Flexible schedules and unlimited paid time off
Engage with our virtual recruiter to get you applied, OR text "Hello" to (650) 297- 8805