AllyO tackles workplace engagement challenges with candidates and employees, from hi to goodbye, using AI for end-to-end HR management solutions. We are the most funded (over $65M) artificial intelligence platform for HR teams, worldwide. AllyO has partnered with 15% of Fortune 50 companies. Backed by Tier 1 investors such as Google, SAP, Randstad, Bain and Cervin Ventures, we've also demonstrated hyper-growth of 4.5x year over year.
As the Senior Product Manager at AllyO, you will run a product line, leading a team of designers and engineers for overall product direction, execution and ultimate user + P&L impact.
- Work by and demonstrate these cultural principles
- Be the Product Management leader in the company
- Own one to two product lines end to end. Full-cycle delivery: Discovery → Vision → Requirements → Execution → Documentation → Training → Adoption → Performance monitoring
- Partner with Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, Partnerships and Marketing
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager. Preferably in a SaaS environment and with B2B2C experience.
- Diverse skill sets and a quick learner: Have closely worked with and understand principles of design, user research and product management.
- Technical bent - Need to be able to argue on infrastructure designs with senior engineers. CS Degree not required, but deep application development knowledge expected.
- Communication - Experience leading customer conversations during discovery and presenting roadmaps
- Collaboration - Ability to align all functional leaders around the product direction and execution
- Initiative - Balance between existing products and new experiments to solve customer problems
We are located in the heart of Silicon Valley in Palo Alto, CA. Less than 1 mile away from the San Antonio Caltrain Station. We also provide relocation assistance.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Awesome company culture in a start up environment
- Make a true difference in what you do everyday
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision) and 401K
- Catered lunches everyday
- Flexible schedules and unlimited paid time off
Engage with our virtual recruiter to get you applied, OR text "Hello" to (650) 297- 8805